Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
1.All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICID 2021 will be submitted for indexing by EI Compendex and Scopus.
◆ No less than 4 pages
Submission Deadline: October 18, 2021
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to 【EI Submission System】
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentation.
5. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit to SCI journal (SCI)
1. Advances in Mechanical Engineering (ISSN: 1687-8132, IF=1.616, Special Issue)
2. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology (ISSN: 1062-3701, IF=0.379, Special Issue)
3. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (ISSN: 1550-1477, IF= 1.151, Special Issue)
4. IEEE Sensors Journal (ISSN: 1530-437X, IF= 3.073, Regular Issue)
All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to 【SCI Submission System】.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.